Whether I'm right or wrong
There's no phrase that hits
Like an ocean needs the sand
Or a dirty old shoe that fits
And if all the world was perfect
I would only ever want to see your scars
You know they can have their universe
We'll be in the dirt designing stars
And darlin' you know
You make me feel so beautiful
Nowhere else in the world I wanna be
You make me feel so beautiful
Whether I'm up or down
There's no crowd to please
I'm like a faith without a clause to believe in it
And if all the world was smiling
I would only ever want to see your frown
You know they can sail away in sunsets
We'll be right here stranded on the ground
Just happy to be found
You make me feel so beautiful
Nowhere else in the world I wanna be
You make me feel so beautiful
I have lost my illusions
I have drowned in your words
I have left my confusion to a cynical world
I am throwing myself at things I don't understand
Discover enlightenment holding your hand
You are..
So Beautiful
__________________________________
__________________________________











hi all! changed my email address, i guess it was about time that i made it official cause i had that gmail account for like half a year and was always contemplating when to change it. and i guess new year, (not so) new email. vici0usly_ad0rable is so childish, made that when i was 13 hahah i thought i was cute back then. i dont really delete emails except those nonsense friendster alerts and i found out that i have emails dated from 2004 in that account woah and some hahaha, love letters, its so lame/funny/odd i tell you haha. and people always get confused with the zero as the letter O. and i find it a hassle to type out such a long email address so yeah, hello ateeekah@gmail.com!
There's no phrase that hits
Like an ocean needs the sand
Or a dirty old shoe that fits
And if all the world was perfect
I would only ever want to see your scars
You know they can have their universe
We'll be in the dirt designing stars
And darlin' you know
You make me feel so beautiful
Nowhere else in the world I wanna be
You make me feel so beautiful
Whether I'm up or down
There's no crowd to please
I'm like a faith without a clause to believe in it
And if all the world was smiling
I would only ever want to see your frown
You know they can sail away in sunsets
We'll be right here stranded on the ground
Just happy to be found
You make me feel so beautiful
Nowhere else in the world I wanna be
You make me feel so beautiful
I have lost my illusions
I have drowned in your words
I have left my confusion to a cynical world
I am throwing myself at things I don't understand
Discover enlightenment holding your hand
You are..
So Beautiful
__________________________________
__________________________________

hi all! changed my email address, i guess it was about time that i made it official cause i had that gmail account for like half a year and was always contemplating when to change it. and i guess new year, (not so) new email. vici0usly_ad0rable is so childish, made that when i was 13 hahah i thought i was cute back then. i dont really delete emails except those nonsense friendster alerts and i found out that i have emails dated from 2004 in that account woah and some hahaha, love letters, its so lame/funny/odd i tell you haha. and people always get confused with the zero as the letter O. and i find it a hassle to type out such a long email address so yeah, hello ateeekah@gmail.com!
for new year i want new hair as well! i dont really like my hair touching my ams, i always though that an insect was crawling on my arm but actually its just hair.. but i'm not adventurous enough to try a bob and i always feel a need to tie my hair into a ponytail sometimes so maybe my hair wont be much of a difference. i was also contemplating (haha contemplating again) to use livejournal cause its much cooler there but i cant really figure out how to use it yet so in the meantime i love you blogger.
its 5am, i'm at candice's house. yun and her are sleeping behind me. who sleeps at sleepovers one?? i cannnotttttttttt sleep la! i am so bored right now i think i'm gonna change my blogskin or upload pictures or something. cause watching a video may awake them though i wanna wake them but then i'm not that evil waking tired people up. ooh and the world wide web seems so different when i'm viewing on internet explorer havent been using that for years
my mother is coming back home oh joy and happiness!
merry xmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment